Return And Exchange Policy
We at Fakhur work hard to provide our customers with the latest fashion at impeccable quality and amazing prices.
All products are sold “as is”. All our products get imported from different countries while maintaining high quality quotient. Therefore, we request our customers to assume the responsibility for their purchase as we do not process any refunds.
In case of any other questions or queries on our return and exchange policy, you can reach us at email@example.com
NOTE: Please bear in mind that the products on our website may slightly differ from the actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shoot or the monitor's display.
EXCHANGE ON DAMAGED MERCHANDISE
We always keep a quality check on everything we sell. Our products are fully warranted and checked against defects.
However, in case you receive a damaged/defected product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to replace your merchandise.
Note: We only exchange products that get damaged in transit or are received defected upon delivery.
Please follow the following steps to generate a successful return/exchange:
1. To initiate a return kindly contact us within 3 days of receipt of the package. Email us on email@example.com to notify us.
2. Along with your request for exchange, we would require you to send a photograph of the damaged/defected product. The damaged product will then be approved for exchange at the discretion of the quality control team at Fakhur.
3. Once we receive your email and our quality control team authorizes a return for your damaged product, we will arrange a collection of your damaged product.
4. Please have the returned or exchanged products in the condition that you received them in along with the original box and/or packaging.
5. Once we receive the damaged product, we shall then dispatch the fresh product.
6. We cannot assume responsibility for lost shipments, please retain your return tracking number for your reference. We are also not liable for any returns that we are not notified about immediately.